Comprehensive Paper Die Cutting Services for Industrial Component Fabrication
Paper die cutting is one Major-IPC’s specialized die cutting services. We offer custom paper die cutting and perforation services to our customers. This service is provided to meet requirements of designing and manufacturing new or unique components for systems or applications.
Our paper die cutting services are designed to meet the needs of large scale replication of one component or product design. Our offerings also provide opportunities to design creative and innovative custom products.
Varied Paper Die Cut Products
This specialized die cutting process gives us the freedom to design components of unique shapes, sizes, and specifications. We provide design solutions for a variety of products, including:
- Electrical Insulators
Paper Die Cutting Specifications
At Major-IPC, we utilize CNC flatbed automatic die cutting machines. This allows us to provide benefits of accurate design, precision cutting, and quick, on-time deliveries. Our primary specification parameters include:
- Height of Cutting Blades: 23.8 mm
- Minimum Sheet Size: 210 x 148 mm
- Maximum Cutting Pressure: 120 tones
- Maximum Cutting Size: 890 x 490 mm
- Maximum Punching Speed: 120tims/min
- Maximum Machine Performance: 6,000 sheets/h
Paper Die Cutting Features and Offerings
Our primary aim of offering paper die cutting services is to provide every solution that our clients may require. We provide the following features, options, and solutions to meet client requirements.
- We can design and manufacture the components with channel scores as well as rounded, deep scores
- Other services offered along with paper die cutting include
- High speed rotary die cutting
- Progressive blanking
- Multi-cavity compounds
- If customers have their own cut dies, they can provide us the same to manufacture a product. We accept from one up to eight up die cuts.
About Paper Die Cutting
Paper die cutting follows the same basic process as other die cutting procedures. A steel cutting die is utilized to cut components out of thin flat materials. Another aspect of paper die cutting includes punching. This secondary process is utilized to punch out a shape or pattern within a larger work piece. Punching can also be used to create the shape of a primary component. This is generally done when the component is of a large size, and requires an entire material sheet.
Major-IPC’s paper die-cutting services provide solutions in terms of accurate design, precision cutting, and quick, on-time deliveries.