Custom Die Cutting Services from Major-IPC
At Major-IPC, we are continually trying to meet the changing product and application demands of our customers. When our clients create new solutions or equipment, they require custom ancillary products and components. We aid our customers in completing their innovations by providing custom die cutting services.
Product and Component Manufacturing Capabilities
We have the capabilities to create prototypes as well as final products for our clients. We offer a wide variety of die-cut products:
- Perforated components
- Custom die cut products
Material Options for Custom Die Cutting Services
Our material options list consists of a range of materials that can meet nearly every component and application requirement. Our material offerings include:
- Cellular fibers
- Electrical insulation materials
- Pressure sensitive adhesives
Die Cutting Alternatives
Besides our standard die cutting services (rotary and paper), we provide assorted die cutting services to ensure they meet every component requirement. We suggest the optimum cutting service depending on the volume and lead time of the requirement.
- Steel Rule Die Cutting: One of the most common forms of die cutting, steel rule die cutting involves forming and bending a steel rule die for cutting and stamping processes. The die is formed to product dimensions as specified by the customer. Steel rule die cutting is an optimum option for quick, clean die cutting processes with short lead times. At Major-IPC, we utilize CNC operated flatbed equipment to punch out components of various shapes.
- Kiss Cutting: We offer this cutting service to meet specific gasket, seal, and spacer manufacturing requirements. Kiss cutting involves partially cutting adhesive backed gasket materials down to the liner. High pressure cutting allows us to cut any material while maintaining a ‘peel and stick’ application.
We have the capacity to handle any size order ranging from 100 to 100,000 pieces. By using our state-of-the-art CNC equipment, we can quickly produce samples or small production orders.
General Specification Range
Within our custom die-cutting capabilities, we can provide products or components in the following range of specifications:
- Width: up to 35″
- Tolerance: .005″
- Length: up to 63″
- Press Capacity: 50 to 100 tons
Major-IPC provides comprehensive custom die cutting services for varied industrial equipment and applications. We are trusted by clients for our material quality, design and manufacturing excellence, and quick lead times.